Current Opening:Financial Reporting Manager
Kineta is about the science and about being a great place to work with smart and fun people. We offer the opportunity for professional growth doing what you love to do as well as a full suite of welfare benefits, matching 401k, paid time off and parking.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Job Description: Financial Reporting Manager
At Kineta, the Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for assisting with external management reporting, SEC reporting, technical accounting research and other projects as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with SOX requirements.
- Oversee all operational accounting cycles.
- Assist with closing the books in a timely manner and ensure financial statements are accurate, complete and in accordance with GAAP.
- Conduct technical accounting research.
- Prepare accounting memos as necessary.
- Prepare internal financial reporting package for management.
- Assist with the annual audit and quarterly review projects to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with SEC reporting.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- Driven and self-motivated. Must be able to work independently with minimal direction, take initiative, maintain relationships, and work effectively and collaboratively at all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Flexible, and operates with a sense of urgency. Open to change and demonstrates the ability to change gears when necessary.
- Analytical thinker to solve new challenges.
- Experience with using a robust accounting ERP system. NetSuite is a plus.
- Experience with SEC reporting.
- 8-10 years of experience.
- Bachelors in accounting required.
- Experience in Big 4 Public Accounting firm preferred.
- CPA required.
Pay & Benefits
Pay Range: $130k-$150k
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- STD, LTD & Life
- Matching 401k
- 4 Weeks of Vacation & Holiday